ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Monday, August 31

l'oreal

So...
I'm in Marketing, and I'm the process of trying to find a Marketing Internship placement for next year. So far I've gotten through 4 rounds of assessment for a position at L'Oreal (houses brands like Redken, Garnier, Giorgio Armani [perfume], Viktor and Rolf [perfume], Biotherm, Lancome etc)which would be super amazing. Anyway now the next stage is an in-person interview and other assessments at their Melbourne headquarters.
So naturally, the first thing I think of is - what the hell am I going to wear. I don't know whether I should go relatively formal, or try to wear something a little more me. Help would be appreciated!

Love V.

4 comments:

lisa + cathy said...

I WANT TO DO MARKETING WHEN I GROW UP AS WELL :D
how high does your enter score have to be?
anyway you should be less formal and workish outfits and something more what you would like to wear

agent provocateur said...

Well it depends on what course/university you want to get into. If you're really set on marketing then try and do a straight course or a course with a major in marketing, I'm doing a Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing at RMIT. I think the enter was somewhere in the 80s, but you can always do a Bachelor of Business and then pick marketing electives and I assume the enter would be a little lower. Hope that helps!

lisa + cathy said...

OH THANKS (:
i think i looked up a course at monash in marketing. so i'm presuming that i need to have a higher score of around the 90s
so what high school did you used to go to?

agent provocateur said...

Yeah to try and get around 90s is your safest bet, if you get 90 or so you will no doubt get into any marketing course :) I went to St. Columba's, in Essendon. What highschool are you guys at?