ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Monday, October 26

halloween

i don't think any life force, even the sheer stress associated with tertiary level exams, can prevent me from going to bang's halloween party dressed as mia wallace from pulp fiction.
but any other suggestions are welcomed ;)

i'm thinking the open white shirt, black bra, tight pants and heels is the more noteable option in comparison to the attire she's pictured in above? although what she's pictured wearing is probably a little more sexier? i would also need to find a mia wallace-esque wig and gun. hmm. this is proving to be excellent exam procrastination material.

3 comments:

Anna said...

THIS IS SUCH A RAD IDEA.
you are too cool. :D

natasha said...

Diggin the idea beb. Wig - hairhouse Warehouse, gun - asian toy store, outfit either one will look sexy x.

ACE said...

Haha I've always wanted to dress as mia and even though it doesn't really fit in with the whole halloween theme, I couldn't care less ;)
Nat you're like a shopping directory, I like it.
So I started looking for the wig today, I met this girl and she recommended this shop downstairs at melb central and yeaaaah the wig wasn't great. I felt like liza minelli rather than mia wallace, it's got to be that perfect length! And the fringe also has to be longish, not looking like a 4-year-old just hacked it. But thanks i'll try hairhouse warehouse, lombards etc and cross my fingers