ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Thursday, November 4

w a r m - w a r m e r - d i s c o

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

claire eloise said...

I love how leighton meester looks in that photo! Her hair colour there is so nice, I depreately want my hair to be that colour! Unfortunately my hair won't take on any colouring!
Oh thank you! I'm planning on doing a post at some point on hairstyles when i have the time.
I love the lace top with the peter pan collar! I love peter pan collars so much. have fun online shopping! xxx

G L I T T E R B A B Y said...

Seriously beb are we the same person? haha
Do you know how many of these I saved and
planned to post?! :)

ily,
natoosh, x