ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Friday, March 25

T H E E V E R C H A N G I NG A B B E Y


ABBEY LEE KERSHAW IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST MODEL CHAMELEONS I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE. SHE'S SUPER LIKEABLE, EXTREMELY DOWN-TO-EARTH, THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF PRETENTIOUS AND WHAT I THOUGHT; WELL-GROUNDED AND UNAFFECTED BY THE VICIOUS INDUSTRY AND THE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. I DON'T FEEL THIS WAY SO MUCH ANYMORE; SHE IS MEGA SKINNY, MEGA PROMOTED FOR BEING MEGA SKINNY, AND JUST SEEMS DIFFERENT ALL-ROUND. THIS BEING SAID, I COULD STILL NEVER SAY A BAD WORD ABOUT HER (UNLIKE BAMBI WHO I WILL DESPISE FOREVERMORE).
TO SUM IT ALL UP, BRING BACK THE OLD ABBEY LEE WITH TITS AND A GOOD BODY PLEASE! EXTREMELY KEEN TO KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE...

3 comments:

Abby said...

yeah as much as I love her, I was kind of thinking she looked too skinny in some of these shots. almost dead in some....and how amazing did she look in Victoria Secret, so it goes to show how much she must have shed....

x

Giselle said...

You can definitely tell the difference between the two looks at the top, she looks much better and healthier in seasons past.
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

rachel kara said...

I think if she was still all tanned and golden locked skinny wouldn't be an issue...or wouldn't be seen as one at least. Something about the dramatic change from young fresh faced babe to ethereal other worldly supermodel drew attention to things/issues that were probably always there. I saw her the other week in Syd and was pretty knocked out - she was like an avatar!
But yes I still am flawed by her face. Seriously. Could stare it for days. Where's the last photo from? Heaven sent!

x