ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Wednesday, April 13

F O R F A U X S A K E

Photobucket
OKAY SO THEY'RE NOT ALL FAUX. BUT I WISH THEY WERE. I DON'T REALLY WEAR THE REAL ONES, IT FEELS CREEPY.

LEFT TO RIGHT: VINTAGE FOX FUR COAT, VALLEYGIRL (SERIOUSLY) LEOPARD FAUX FUR COAT, TOBACCO COLOURED FAUX FUR VEST FROM SOME RANDOM, SNOW WHITE FAUX FUR CROPPED COAT FROM MY LOVELY SISTER, VINTAGE STEPHEN DATTNER MINX THROW OVER, BLACK FAUX FUR BOLERO FROM FOREVER NEW, LEOPARD SPIRITHOOD.

10 comments:

Abby said...

I needs me a fur coat this winter or I will just be SAD SAD SAD.

x

▲ Nicci St. Bruce ▲ said...

waaaaaant.

Emily said...

that is quite the collection, I'm super jealous. But I totally agree it's creepy to wear a dead animal...

Francesca said...

more like, YOU ARE PERFECTION!! love the post title bahahahha x

Mirror of Fashion said...

Cute blog!

The Stylish Nomad said...

Seriously can't get enough of faux furs!

xx
Kaylee

mari b. said...

wantwantwant at least all of those fluffy fur coats.
lovely blog.
x


themerrimari.blogspot.com

hannah said...

ahhahaha love the title of this post. and LOVE the furs! i'm kinda fur obsessed, real or fake. : )

X


http://www.thefashionhash.com/

Violet said...

The fact that you own all of those are just awesome. the leopard caught my eye first

XX
Vi from Cali

l i s a z h a n g said...

crazy collection love them all

i don't weat the real ones either and i have the exact same way, it feels creepy wearing the real ones!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com