ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Tuesday, April 19

S U C K E R P U N C H P O S T E R S

I GOT ROPED INTO SEEING SUCKER PUNCH A COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO. IT WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO WHAT I THOUGHT IT'D BE LIKE. I NOW WANT TO BE A TEENAGE BURLESQUE BITCH DISGUISED AS A MENTAL PATIENT, QUIETLY SEEKING HER REVENGE. BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THE FILM IS EXTREMELY WELL DIRECTED, OBVIOUSLY NO SURPRISE AS IT'S ZAC SNYDER'S BABY. THE SOUNDTRACK IS ALSO TO DIE FOR, WITH COVERS OF WHERE IS MY MIND (PIXIES), SWEET DREAMS (EURYTHMICS) AND ASLEEP (THE SMITHS). THE FILM WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! AS WILL THESE BITCHIN' GRINDHOUSE-ESQUE POSTERS...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



1 comment:

Sick by Trend said...

This fil is so strange but very cool! I like it! I'm following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt