ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Monday, May 16

B A M B I, Y O U L O S E


SORRY BAMBI, YOU'RE NOT A WINNER AND EVERYONE (BEING 10 PEOPLE) WOULD RATHER KILL YOU THAN EITHER A) MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU OR B) HAVE YOU AS THEIR BALL AND CHAIN TILL DEATH DO YOU (FORTUNATELY) PART. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GOT THAT ENTER SHIKARI REFERENCE AND WHO VOTED FOR BAMBI ON MY POLL AND THEREFORE AREN'T ONE OF THE DRONES WHO JUST THINK SHE'S HOT BECAUSE SHE HAS THICK EYEBROWS AND CHANGED HER NAME TO BAMBI BECAUSE SHE'S A PWINCESS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BRAIN AND I SINCERELY LOVE YOU.

7 comments:

Matea said...

hahaha, truth! but i would rather want to know what's the deal with abbey and her being woman but looking like she's 13. you know.

rouli said...

love her

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

that smokey eyeshadow is stunning! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

il ├ętait une fois... said...

whoa that's full on!! i heart this lady! eyebrows aside (do love them too!) she's an amaze model!!

xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Jordan said...

Haha yeah I think I have to agree with you on this one. The whole Dan Single thing doesn't help either. Good on her though, I guess...

LOVE your Cut Copy playlist btw! I went to the Canberra leg of GTM, unfortunately it was too cold to fully appreciate Cut Copy by that time of the night. Wombats were defs the best of the day though for me. Hitting up youtube now!! xx

oriwa said...

HAhaha. Love the honesty. Personally gotta say, chick gives good face but LOVE the fact that you aren't afraid to present an opinion! So many blogs lack that sense of personality. Just drones and sweet faced clones!

insomniacsdigest said...

Is it wrong that I find her eyebrows to be absolutely hideous? To me, she looks like she was stranded in the wilderness for a year...maybe two. Don't get me wrong, I think some women can pull off thick eyebrows. This though...omg I hate it.