ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Saturday, May 7

C O A C H E L L A 2 0 1 1 F A S H I O N R O U N D U P


I AM SLIGHTLY OBSESSED WITH SUMMER, DRUNK DANCING AND FESTIVAL FASHION AS OF LATE. MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S FREEZING FRIGGIN' COLD IN MELBOURNE AND I'VE JUST COME BACK FROM ONE OF THE GREATEST DAY-LONG GIGS I'VE EVER BEEN TO. THERE WAS SOME DEFINITE KILLER SWAG AT COACHELLA THIS YEAR, AND SOME KILLER CELEBRITY SWAG AS WELL, ESPECIALLY THE EVER-AMAZING DITA VON TEESE. AS USUAL THERE WAS AN OVERLOAD OF PEOPLE REPPIN' DENIM, BUT THE OVERALL TONE WAS IN THE SPIRIT OF KEEPIN' IT FRESH AND MINIMALISTIC, JUST THE WAY FESTIVAL FASHION SHOULD BE.

2 comments:

thisiswhati'dwear said...

Amazing. Thanks for following Xx

N AT A S H A said...

Too good! Great posting ;)
Loving it fresh and minimal, can't decide what my fav outfit is. Maybe the outfits in the second and last photos. Oh and Dita's of course. x