ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Monday, May 23

N E W B U Y $

HOLA AMIGOS. HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR WORLDS AND YOU'RE NOT SUFFERING A SEVERE CASE OF MONDAY-ITIS LIKE MYSELF.

I WENT TO SYDNEY ROAD IN BRUNSWICK THE OTHER DAY, SPENT ABOUT $50 AND BOUGHT ABOUT 10 AMAZING NEW ITEMS. TRUTH. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN'T MELBOURNIANS, IT'S THE SA-INDIE CAPITAL OF MELBS, WHERE OP-SHOPPING IS AT IT'S FINEST IMO. EVERYTHING I BOUGHT NEEDS TONS OF ALTERING, BUT AS I GET THROUGH MY MEGA BIG ALTERATIONS AND DIY PILE, I'LL MAKE SURE I POST PICS.

THE FIRST BABY I FIXED UP BEFORE I WENT OUT SATURDAY NIGHT THAT JUST PASSED IS THIS AMAZE AMERICAN CAMPUS VINTAGE CHAMBRAY SHIRT. YES, IT'S A RETARDATION OF THE AMERICAN FLAG, AND YES IT HAS LITTLE WHITE STARS ON IT, BUT I LOVE IT AND I'M TOTALLY COOL WITH MY WEIRD PATRIOTIC USA OBSESSION.
Photobucket

ALSO, I BOUGHT THIS TILKAH BAG. I REALLY ONLY BOUGHT IT BECAUSE THE COLOUR IS ABSOLUTELY BABIN' (IT'S A LOT MORE PINK IRL) AND I'VE PROMISED MYSELF THAT I'D STILL WEAR IT EVEN WHEN THE COLOUR ISN'T TRENDING.
Photobucket
Photobucket

AAAAND HELLO SHEER SNAKESKIN CAPE. I NEED LIKE A MILLION MORE CAPES IN MY LIFE ON THE ASAP.
Photobucket

19 comments:

Lynzy said...

Totally loving the purple hue of the bag, its gorgeous!

xo Lynzy
www.sparklingfootsteps.com

Annette said...

the color of the bag is drop dead amazing and out of this world! jealous.

lefthandedstory.blogspot.com

Francheska said...

love the purple of the bag so much! perfect for summer x

Jordan said...

Love that photo of you! Check out my page, did a little feature on you too :)

http://turnonthebrightlightss.blogspot.com/

amalie said...

thanks babee! yes, that is my house, hehe. I'm following you too now!
great bag, love the color!
xx

Eden said...

that bag is absolutely nothing but decadent.

xx
eden

Laura said...

Looking gorgeous, love both the bag and the cape looks amaze! x

Kristiane said...

First time visiting your blog, will not be the last. I loove your header

Matea said...

you are sooo pretty on that first photo. and what a catch! you lucky ones have a great choice of thrift stores. i love that cape! :D

Fashionistable said...

Nice blog. Great buys. Love the bag. Xxxx

Amanda said...

Great bag...love the grapey color. As for your USA obsession, very cool as long as you don't live in the USA (like me). Then, it could be a bit creepy.

Aniita said...

you look absolutely gorgeous, i also love the bag! great color and super cute :)
xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

jenn♥ said...

love the pictures! the bag is awesome :)

xx

sylvia said...

amazing purple! snakeskin cape? you've to post a look with! so cool!
xx

sylvia said...

amazing purple! snakeskin cape? so cool! you have to post a look with!
kisses

Michelle said...

Nice buys. :)

Mucho love.

FASHION ICE said...

that purple bag rocks! great blog xxo

Blanca said...

aw thanks! how's Melbourne btw? Seems amazing and toats bohemic, I love. Aussie but only been to Syd and a couple of other places. :) x

Amelia said...

finally, someone who loves the carazy colours of tilkah bags as much as i do! love your blog to bits. your amazing.

xxx Amelia

http://cometrywithme.blogspot.com/