ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Tuesday, June 28

F L U R O ?



HAS THE INTENSE STRAIN THAT LOSING MY GLASSES HAS HAD ON MY EYES MADE ME HALLUCINATE, OR IS FLURO ACTUALLY MAKING ANOTHER COMEBACK? FO' REAL?

PARDON MY IGNORANCE, BUT I FEEL REALLY CONFUSED AND WEIRD ABOUT THIS. I THOUGHT FLURO WAS ONLY FOR RAVE PARTIES, MUZZA GIRLS, SUPRE BASICS AND OTHER VARIOUS CRAZY INDIVIDUALS STUCK IN THE 90S. MY BADDD, I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT AS IN VOGUE AS ALL OF THESE FLURO AFICIONADOS!
(IN SAYING THIS, ANY BETS I'LL BE ROCKING 100% FLURO COVERED OUTFITS ON THE WEEKENDS IN 3 MONTHS TIME, BUT THEN AGAIN... I AM A CREEP).

7 comments:

il ├ętait une fois... said...

you are hilar gurrl!! muzza's and supre basics - pure gold!! its a total fad that will pass. but i don't mind a lil' touch here and there of the shiz. xxx

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Blanca said...

Cheers cheers, your comments make me smiiiile. So thanks x and all ur
posts are rad!

Colleen said...

Yes, it is true. It is the wave of the future/past. And thanks for your illuminating explanation of the Illuminati! I asked my boyfriend about it...and that was a mistake because he didn't shut up for like an hour. I guess the lesson is to never ask a drunk conspiracy theorist about a conspiracy theory...

Annette said...

haha that's the thing with fashion, things just come back like the plague every few years. i love love love neon brights, but only in small doses!

noura. said...

I FEEL THE SAME. i was just like wait.. why is this happening?

i'll match you with the belt thing though.

SteffyRoos said...

I like it :) I want that yelow satchel! But yeah I feel you, quite surprising.

XOXO
http://bohemianbubbles.blogspot.com/

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

wow, they're awesome i want one!

new post♥mfashionfreak