ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Sunday, June 12

H E L L O C I V I L I S A T I O N

EXAMS TURNED ME INTO A LITTLE BIT OF A HERMIT FOR THE LAST WEEK OR SO. MY APOLOGIES! BUT THEY ARE NOW DONE AND DUSTED, THANK YOU LORD!
CLASSIXX AT ROXANNE LAST NIGHT DEFINITELY REVERTED ME BACK TO THE (SAY THIS IN A SLIGHTLY WOGGY VOICE) "HECTIC CLUB RAT" THAT I TRULY AM. LISTEN TO THEIR REMIX OF LISZTOMANIA HERE IN ALL IT'S NU DISCO GOODNESS, IT'LL MAKE YOU DO SOME SERIOUS TRAVOLTA ALA PULP FICTION DANCE MOVES. STUMBLING ACROSS A SECRET ROOM THAT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I GOT TELEPORTED TO STUDIO 54 WITH INDOOR SMOKING AND DRUG TAKING (NOT THAT I PARTICIPATED IN THE DROOGS! BUT I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I DID HAVE A COUPLE OF INDOOR CIGS HAHA) AND WEARING THE RUSSIAN-ESQUE NUMBER BELOW DEFINITELY MADE THE NIGHT INTERESTING...

HOPE ALL YOU AUSSIES ARE HAVING A HEAPS GOOD LONG WEEKEND!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Amelia said...

oh uni exams, the killer of my social life as well. sounds like you had a great night though! Loving your hat! Enjoy the rest of this amazingly fantastic long weekend xxx

http://cometrywithme.blogspot.com/

Amelia said...

and thank you so much for your comment love! vivid was amazing! I didn't get to see any bands...just missed out on tickets to bat for lashes and tame impala which was a bummer..but hopefully ill see them next time! xxx

ACharmedHour said...

I can't believe your exams are all done! I don't finish 'til the 22nd, fml. Love your fur, babe as. And love the novelty of indoor cigs. xxx

Blanca said...

That's real cute! Haha, I don't know why I haven't got one of those hats yet... The swedish winter happens to be just a taaaaad colder than the aussie one ;)

alannah. said...

woooo you're so lucky to be done with exams :) ive got three to go, boooo. but girl that fur is sooo cute & looks perfect with your hair. go have some fun for me over the next couple of days & live up your freedom!
also, seriously get onto therapy they're so cheap & have loads of cool shoes! plus they're based in melb so they'd get to you so quickly.x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

mari b. said...

you're fur-ish headpiece makes me go yay!
xx


// themerrimari.blogspot.com

Taghrid said...

love your hat

il ├ętait une fois... said...

that hat is amaze!! you look hot babe!!!

xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

cocktail said...

so cute :D

btw i love your playlist :)

check my blog if you have time :)

xoXo

THE DESERT FOX said...

Awesome head piece :) Enjoy your freedom!
xxx

Dale said...

Just found your blog, I like the music and hope your exams went well. This is a really cute post and I really like the headband.

Following you now
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Francesca Felix said...

lovely!! and love the fur hat
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

t said...

Cute headband!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

insomniacsdigest said...

omg...I SWEAR I have the same picture of myself! You look beautiful! Australia sounds like such a great time! So happy for you that you're done with your exams, let me know how you did! Party it up girl!

♥ ♥ ♥