ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Thursday, June 16

O F F I C I A L K A N Y E W E S T M O N S T E R V I D E O

IF YOU LIKE KANYE WEST, SOME SERIOUS AVANT GARDE VISUALS, THE ROMANTICISM OF DEATH, ZOMBIES AND A LITTLE BIT OF SKIN, THEN WATCH KANYE'S NEW VIDEO HERE.

OR JUST HAVE A PERVE AT SOME OF THE SCREEN CAPS I TOOK, MIND YOU THEY ARE VERY MILD COMPARED TO MOST OF THE CONTENT IN THE VIDEO!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? AT FIRST I FOUND IT PRETTY CONFRONTING/WRONG, ESPECIALLY THE OPENING SCENE. BUT AFTER WATCHING IT IN FULL, IT REALLY IS A PIECE OF ART, SKILLFULLY DIRECTED AND KANYE WEST CAN PRETTY MUCH DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS.

3 comments:

ACharmedHour said...

I am in love with this song, I hadn't seen the video until now though. I like it, even though when it first started I was like uh wtf. Goood times. Agree with you on Kanye being able to do whatever he wants, good cunt. xxx

dani said...

'effing love this! especially nicki minaj...that woman has balls!
x

Hood said...

It's off the heezy.