ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Sunday, July 17

" F A S H I O N " L O U N G E

Photobucket
HERE I AM WITH MY CULTURALLY DIVERSE FRIENDS AT FASHION LOUNGE, WHERE BOYS WITH GELLED SPIKEY HAIR AND BIG BUSTED GIRLS WHO NEED TO LEARN HOW TO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE PLUCKED FROM THE SET OF JERSEY SHORE ROAM FREE. THIS IS ALSO THE LAND WHERE FATMAN SCOOP, NEYO AND PITBULL ARE PLAYED WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH AND THE "DJS" LITERALLY SCREAM "FASHION FRIDAYS, YEEEAAAAH" OVER THE MUSIC AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 60 SECONDS. PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR AND NEVER EVER EVER GO THERE. PS YES, I REALISE I AM A HYPOCRITE BUT I GOT DRAGGED THERE AGAINST MY WILL THEREFORE I GUESS I'M NOT A COMPLETE TOOL.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Ha, your description was hilarious I have definitely been to clubs similar to that, the only way to get though it drink yourself stupid! x

Hood said...

f4SH1oN fr1daYzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! <3''''----)))%^&%

SORDESCO said...

hahahah this writeup is cracking me up. at least you guys look good ;)

Blanca said...

AH, such a babe you are!

noura. said...

HAHAAH. that's what london clubbing is like. i actually am ashamed to say where i am when people ask me. so i say "i don't know" and leave it at that.