ENTER KEYWORDZ TO SEARCH GUNS BABES AND LEMONADE...

Monday, July 11

H O T T E S T 1 0 0 A U S S I E A L B U M S

FELLOW AUSSIES, DID YOU CATCH THE COUNTDOWN TO THE HOTTEST 100 AUSTRALIAN ALBUMS OF ALL TIME ON TRIPLE J? IF NOT, THE TOP 5 LOOKS LIKE:

5. INXS – KICK

4. THE LIVING END – SELF TITLED

3. ACCA DACCA – BACK IN BLACK

2. SILVERCHAIR – FROGSTOMP

1. POWDERFINGER – ODYSSEY NUMBER FIVE

PRETTY AGREEABLE TOP 5! ALTHOUGH POWDERFINGER AREN’T MY FAVOURITE BAND, THAT IS ONE HELL OF AN ALBUM - ICONIC TO SAY THE LEAST.

WHAT WOULD YOURS HAVE LOOKED LIKE – AUSTRALIAN MUSIC OR OTHERWISE?

MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN:

5. MIAMI HORROR - ILLUMINATION

4. ART VS SCIENCE – THE EXPERIMENT

3. CUT COPY – IN GHOST COLOURS

2. TAME IMPALA – INNER SPEAKER

1. MUSCLES – GUNS, BABES AND LEMONADE

IF YOU DON'T KNOW MUSCLES MUSIC, HERE LISTEN TO SOME AND GET HAPPY AND SHIT.


6 comments:

Blanca said...

Ah, cheers <3
I love aussie music so will definitely look those bands up that I haven't checked out yet. x

Kate Junior said...

ahh muscles brings back so many memories.

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

I think It's pretty accurate apart from the Living End whom I HATE. And I also can't believe Silverchair beat Back in Black. Pretty interesting.

I like the look of yours, mine would have had Cut Copy too but I think Bright Like Neon Love...

xx

http://turnonthebrightlightss.blogspot.com/

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

I think It's pretty accurate apart from the Living End whom I HATE. And I also can't believe Silverchair beat Back in Black. Pretty interesting.

I like the look of yours, mine would have had Cut Copy too but I think Bright Like Neon Love...

xx

http://turnonthebrightlightss.blogspot.com/